- #078: Cultural Aspects of Pain Management
- #216: Asking About Cultural Beliefs in Palliative Care
- #204 African Americans and End-of-Life Care
- Broad review of cultural considerations in End of Life care
- Tools for Anticipating Cultural Needs
- Tools for Diagnosing and Mediating Cultural Misunderstandings
- Tools for Identifying Cultural Resources in Your Community
- Cultural Aspects of Providing Psychological Care
American Psychological Association flagship journal in this area — Cultural Diversity and Ethnic Minority Psychology. This journal often publishes strong work in this area, although it is not solely focused on palliative care. However, it is a beneficial resource for practitioners that would like to see references on cultural aspects in general and I would suggest it if they want to gain an understanding of multiple cultural implications.
Help us to expand the resources on this site quickly.
Please send your suggestions to
Technical Issues? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Page Last Modified: Fri Jul 29 2011