Disease Management: Prognosis
- Trajectory of Performance Status and Symptom Scores for Patients With Cancer During the Last Six Months of Life. J Clinical Oncology March 20, 2011 vol. 29 no. 9 1151-1158
- #013: Determining Prognosis in Advanced Cancer, 2nd ed
How long do I have, Doc?
- #030: Prognostication, 2nd ed
Physicians tend to be overly optimistic when dealing with prognosis
- # 099 Chemotherapy: Response and Survival Data, 2nd ed
Synthesizes data for several common cancers.
- #124: The Palliative Prognostic Score (PaP)
The Palliative Prognostic Score (PaP).
- #125: The Palliative Performance Scale (PPS)
The Palliative Performance Scale.
- #141: Prognosis in End-Stage COPD
Prognostication in patients with advanced COPD
- #143: Prognostication in Heart Failure
Prognostication data in Heart Failure (HF).
- #150: Prognostication in Dementia
Issues of prognostication in dementia.
- #179: CPR Survival in the Hospital Setting
Data on CPR outcomes in hospitalized patients.
- #189: Prognosis in Decompensated Chronic Liver Failure
Prognosis in chronic liver failure, focusing on two validated prognostic indices.
- #191: Prognostication in Patients Receiving Dialysis
Current data regarding prognostication in patients receiving chronic hemo- and peritoneal dialysis.
- # 213 Prognosis in HIV and AIDS
Prognostication in patients who are suffering life-threatening complications
- # 214 Prognosis in HIV Associated Malignancies
Survival data for malignancies commonly arising in the setting of HIV / AIDS.
- # 234 Prognosis of Anoxic-Ischemic Encephalopathy
Patients who initially survive cardiopulmonary resuscitation but remain comatose, demonstrating obvious impairments in neurologic function.
Help us to expand the resources on this site quickly.
Please send your suggestions to
Technical Issues? Contact email@example.com
Page Last Modified: Mon Sep 5 2011