- HTH: Help the Hospices
A charity organization for the development of hospice carein the United Kingdomand internationally.
- IAEA PACT:International Atomic Energy Agency Program of Action for Cancer Therapy
Helping developing countries mobilizing new resources forfighting cancer.
- IAHPC: InternationalAssociation for Hospice & Palliative Care
An organization committed to the development of palliativecare worldwide.
- ICPCN: InternationalChildren’s Palliative Care Network
The sole international network of organizations andindividuals working with children’s palliative care services.
- INCTR: InternationalNetwork for Cancer Treatment and Research
Helps building capacity for cancer treatment and research indeveloping countries.
- IOELC: InternationalObservatory on End of Life Care
An initiative from LancasterUniversity, UK,exploring and supporting the worldwide growth of palliative care.
- IPOS: InternationalPsycho-Oncology Society
A multi-disciplinary organization focusing onpsycho-oncology.
- Multinational Association for Supportive Care in Cancer
- OSI: Open SocietyInstitute
With the international palliative care initiative.
- PPSG: Pain & Policy Studies Group
Information on US and international pain policy issues witha focus on opioid legislation and availability.
- UICC: International Union Against Cancer
The leading international non-governmental organizationdedicated to the global control of cancer.
- WHO: World Health Organization
With a project on improvement of cancer pain control andpalliative and supportive care.
- WPCA: Worldwide Palliative Care Alliance
A network of hospice and palliative care organizations fromaround the world.
Help us to expand the resources on this site quickly.
Please send your suggestions to
Technical Issues? Contact email@example.com
Page Last Modified: Fri Jul 29 2011