- Caring for Oneself as a Health Care Professional
- ELNEC: End-of-Life Nursing Education Consortium
The End-of-Life Nursing Education Consortium (ELNEC) is an education initiative to improve palliative car.
- EPEC: Education in Palliative and End-of-Life Care
The EPEC Project mission is to educate all healthcare professionals on the essential competencies in palliative care.
- EPEC™-O: Education in Palliative and End-of-Life Care for Oncology
The EPEC™-O Curriculum is a comprehensive course of study in palliative and end-of-life care developed specifically for clinicians caring for persons with cancer.
- Grief of the Dying Person and Survivors
- How to share difficult news; 6-step protocol for professionals
- International Observatory on End of Life Care
Education and training for those new to palliative care and working professionals interested in furthering their knowledge in end of life care research.
- International Telehealth Palliative Care Symposium
The Telehealth Palliative Care Symposium provides palliative care training and resources to healthcare professionals in rural and urban communities worldwide.
- Special Considerations for Families
- Stanford University End of Life online curriculum
- Understanding the Psychological and Social Experience of a Dying Person
Help us to expand the resources on this site quickly.
Please send your suggestions to
Technical Issues? Contact email@example.com
Page Last Modified: Fri Jul 29 2011