Judi McCarter, MT, BS, MAS
Director, Grants Management
The Institute for Palliative Medicine at
San Diego Hospice
4311 Third Avenue
San Diego, CA, USA 92103-1407
Judi implements and supervises all grant-related management activities and provides management oversight and reporting on all Federal and private grants. Judi has a passion for ensuring that grant funding is properly managed and appropriately utilized. She completed a Grants Management Certification Program in 2007.
- Managed $12 million federal and private grant funding.
Education / Honors
- Master of Advanced Studies, Health Law, California Western School of Law and University of California, San Diego, 2010
- Bachelor of Science, Business Administration; Minor in Sociology, California State University, San Marcos, CA, 2004
- Associate in Arts, Health Care Management, Hagerstown Junior College, Hagerstown, MD, 1991
- Liang, B, McCarter, J, Cooperative Compliance: Healthcare Fraud and Abuse, San Francisco Daily Journal, October 19, 2009; 5
- Health Care Fraud and Abuse: Compliance Challenges Confronting Health Care Organizations, California Western School of Law, San Diego, CA. March 1, 2010
- Research, Experimentation, and Exploitation of Human Cadavers – Bioethics Legal Focus, American Association of Legal Nurse Consultants, Sharp Spectrum Auditorium, San Diego, CA. February 18, 2010
About the International Programs at the Institute for Palliative Medicine at San Diego Hospice (350 KB)
Read About Faculty and Staff
Subscribe to IPCRC.net
New videos and content are released weekly. Be the first to know and share with your colleagues.
Or text 22828 to "TreatThePain" to join our email list
RSS FEED: RSS Feed
Follow us on: