Ron Cameron-Lewis, BA, AGSM
Communications Consultant, Mississauga
Mr. Cameron-Lewis works as International Associate Faculty and Communications Consultant for the International Palliative Care Leadership Development Initiative, both with Cohort 1 (2010-2011) and Cohort 2 (2012-2013). He conducts workshops and Skype consultations with Leaders, Mentors and the LDI team on Presentation Skills, Media Skills and accent modification work. He is also editing the curriculum and Leadership Stories from Cohorts 1 and 2.
- International Associate Faculty and Consultant, International Palliative Care Leadership Development Initiative, The Institute for Palliative Medicine at San Diego Hospice, San Diego, California, USA, 2010 to present
- Professor Emeritus, Sheridan Institute of Technology and Advanced Learning, Oakville, Ontario, Canada, 2010
- Secretary, Theatre Starts Inc., Aurora, Canada: a theatre organization which develops new Canadian scripts and mounts staged readings three times a year, 2010 to present
- Co-founder Adjudicators’ Guild, Theatre Ontario, Toronto, Canada: mentoring 30 new adjudicators trained during the past two years in Canada and at the national level in USA, 2010 to present
- Co-founder of the Music Theatre Department at Sheridan Institute in 1971, which is now the largest and most successful theatre school in Canada, with four programs under its umbrella. Mr. Cameron-Lewis also helped establish the highly-successful joint program between Sheridan and the University of Toronto at Mississauga in 1982.
- Communications Consultant and Voice Coach: CBC radio and TV, CTV, and many private clients in business, medicine and media.
- Freelance theatre director (100+ productions) and theatre adjudicator (2,000+ shows) in Canada, the USA at State, Regional and National levels, and internationally.
Education / Honors
- Star in Sheridan Institute’s Wall of Fame, 2011
- National Institute for Staff and Organizational Development, University of Texas at Austin, USA, 2009
- Maggie Basset Award, Theatre Ontario, Toronto, Canada, 2004
- President’s Award of Excellent, Sheridan Institute of Technology and Advanced Learning, Oakville, Canada, 1993
- AGSM, Guildhall School of Music and Drama/University of London, London, UK, 1968-1971
- BA, Western University, London, Canada, 1963-1966
- Cameron, R. Acting Skills for Life, 4th ed. Toronto, ON: Dundurn Press, 2011
- Cameron, R. Behind the Scenes, Vol. 1 & 2. Toronto, ON: Simon & Pierre Publishers, 1990
About the International Programs at the Institute for Palliative Medicine at San Diego Hospice (350 KB)
Read About Faculty and Staff
Subscribe to IPCRC.net
New videos and content are released weekly. Be the first to know and share with your colleagues.
Or text 22828 to "TreatThePain" to join our email list
RSS FEED: RSS Feed
Follow us on: