Claudia Petrou, MD
Medical Officer, Anticancer Society
Fellow, International Palliative Medicine Fellowship Program, OhioHealth
Dr. Petrou is the Medical Officer responsible for homecare and day care at the Evagorio Center for Palliative Care, Anticancer Society in Limassol, Cyprus. The Anticancer Society is a non profit organization which provides palliative care to cancer patients and their families through homecare and day care. Dr. Petrou is interested in making the goals and philosophy of palliative care more known and accepted by colleagues, nursing staff and families.
- General Practitioner (part-time), Chrisovalantou Hospice, Limassol
Education / Honors
- Subspecialty Palliative Medicine, German Medical Association, 2011
- Specialty General Medicine, Cyprus Medical Association, 2007
- Medical Degree, University of Berlin, Berlin, Germany, 1991
- Constipation as a symptom in palliative care, European University, Nicosia Cyprus, March 2012
Subscribe to IPCRC.net
New videos and content are released weekly. Be the first to know and share with your colleagues.
Or text 22828 to "TreatThePain" to join our email list
RSS FEED: RSS Feed
Follow us on: