Mohamed Ahmed Mahmoud Hablas, MD
Physician, Specialist, Gharbiah Cancer Society, Tanta, Egypt
Fellow, International Palliative Medicine Fellowship Program, OhioHealth
Dr. Hablas is a Specialist of Clinical Oncology at the Gharbia Cancer Society in Tanta, Egypt. Previously, Dr. Hablas was a Specialist of Medical Oncology at Tanta Cancer Center and Tanta University in Tanta, Egypt. Dr. Hablas is interested in further expanding the Palliative Care Unit at Gharbia Cancer Society to serve Egypt’s Nile River Delta.
- In 2011, Dr. Hablas was part of a team that established a Palliative Care Unit at Gharbia Cancer Society, the first Palliative Care unit in Egypt.
Education / Honors:
- International Visiting Scholar, Institute for Palliative Medicine at San Diego Hospice, 2010
- Master’s Degree, Clinical Oncology and Nuclear Medicine, Tanta University Medical School, Tanta, Egypt, 2010
- Resident of Clinical Oncology and Nuclear Medicine, Tanta University Medical School, Tanta, Egypt, 2007 – 2010
- Medical Degree, Tanta University Medical School, Tanta, Egypt, 2005
- Oncology training, University of Palermo, Palermo, Italy, 2003
- Surgery training, University of Debrecen, Debrecen, Hungary, 2002
- Palliative Care in Tanta: Challenges and Opportunities, Cancer Prevention Conference, University of Nicosia, Nicosa, Cyprus, July 18 – 22, 2011.
Gharbiah Cancer Society
Subscribe to IPCRC.net
New videos and content are released weekly. Be the first to know and share with your colleagues.
Or text 22828 to "TreatThePain" to join our email list
RSS FEED: RSS Feed
Follow us on: